Seok-Joon KwonSr. Research Scientist, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- United States of America
Channels contributed to:Behind the paper
1) We designed the star-shaped structure using DNA oligomers.
2) We can design any shaped and patterned 2D and 3D scaffolds. Now, we will design the specific structures for targeting influ...
1) As shown in Figure 1a in the article, we found the star-shaped ED3 sites (target) where the aptamer (ligands) can bind to.
2) You can apply this technology to any viruses.